kenyan trends

kenyan trends

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Dawn


The festivities are officially over (in my book i.e., don’t know about some of you out there). Well, 2012 kind of found me on a wild side. I was rocking down at the legendary choices pub and it was awesome (as usual for me). I’m sure the last of 2011 had its awesome night all around this great nation and seeing this New Year, we should all be thankful to the higher being.
Okay, I’m sure it’s all written out there what we ought or not to do at the beginning of a year. Resolutions are set for those who set them, solutions are set for those who are out for those and opinions are covered on how to do them. This year I may be part of the number who will take life to a higher serious level. That’s not my resolution. It is my cover for last year’s situations. Judging from that I do intend to make change. Saving the details for a less boring chit chat, we now know that the festivities were all that they were but later what was us is still us. Changes made to our lives are yet to form as habits or fade out as unused thoughts and may come back again next year, last the same while as the ones that some of those we have will last and go. Point remains; everything new calls for than hard work. If it is that new trend you are to follow, do it with passion and don’t die of heart.
Splendid 2012 people.
Lemay.

No comments:

Post a Comment